Re: Forms 4.5

From: Ian C. Sellers <ian#dont~need~no~stinking~spam#_at_mystical.net>
Date: 1997/06/24

I had a similar problem that I never solved, but did circumvent. I suggest making sure they are in 'real' mode -- with main form node hi-lited in ob nav, go to properties, coodinate info, & I'll bet you'll find that you're running in character mode. When I switched this to real mode, I had to re-arrange my items on the canvass, but then the darn things would stay put at runtime.

Incidently, in my situation I had converted from forms 3 to the first dev/2k forms release (4.5.something early). I upgraded that dev/2k install to forms 4.5.something.later and then my problems started appearing! All the forms that I had converted earlier had shrunk and they suddenly looked like a five-year-old had aligned the items on the page. When I changed the coordinate system to real, they behaved again.

Hope that helps.
-Ian

Oh -- if you reply by e-mail remove the anti-spam thing from my address. -- it's just ian_at_...