Anyone got LogOff to work with DB Authentication?

From: Shannon Thornton <thornton_at_icchip.wes.army.mil>
Date: 1997/06/18

[Quoted] I downloaded the Database Authentication cartridge for OWS. I set it up and everything works fine except I cannot get the LogOff feature to work. I don't think I understand what I need to do to use it. According to the docs you should access:

http://YourHost:YourPort/YourDCDName/owa/LogMeOff

In my case, my DCD is the OWA_DEFAULT_SERVICE (ie I don't have to put that as part of my URL). So I tried both of the following:

http://YourHost:YourPort/owa/LogMeOff
- and -
http://YourHost.YourPort/LogMeOff

In both cases, it has no idea what I'm trying to access. Is there something that must be setup for this to work. This is fairly important for our testing since we need to test certain pages as several different users to check the behavior.

TIA
Shannon Thornton
thornton_at_icchip.wes.army.mil Received on Wed Jun 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message