Re: Anyone got a Forms (4.5) FAQ

From: Walter Zimmer <wzimmer_at_slate.rz.uni-ulm.de>
Date: 1997/06/18

Saeed Rana (saeed_at_nms-sys-ltd.demon.co.uk) wrote:
: Does anyone out there know of or have possesion of what would be termed
: a 'Forms 4.5 FAQ'. I know of the Oracle FAQ compiled by a bloke in
: Australia, but he has not, as yet, added meat to the Forms 4.x section.
As I see it this would be the task of Oracle. Since they are making tons of money with theyr product, they should document it appropriately.

This would also reduce the amount of questions in this group.

Walter

walter.zimmer_at_rz.uni-ulm.de
Forms 4.5.7.1.2 developer (solaris, NT) Received on Wed Jun 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message