RE: Forms 4.5 error!!

From: Gary Waldrom <garyw_at_levelv.co.uk>
Date: 1997/06/17

  • Original Message from Jody Lewis <lewisj2_at_wdni.com> at 6/16/97 3:32 pm
    >What is the proper way of being able to query up, enter, and modify records in
    >Forms 4.5?
    >
    >We keep encountering an 'Unable to INSERT record' error and cannot dtermine what
    >is going wrong.
    >
    >Can anyone give me a place to check to see what is coded wrong in this form??
    >
    >Also, could you please email me the response along with posting it??
    >
    >Thank you in advance.
    >
    >Jody Lewis
  • Comments by garyw_at_levelv.co.uk (Gary Waldrom) at 6/17/97 8:55 am Have a look at Help->Display Error to see the SQL statement at fault

Message created by ExpressIT! 2000 trial version. (c) 1996 Infinite Technologies - http://www.ihub.com/products/exp2000

Gary Waldrom                Sphinx CST
Technical Services Manager  Ashford House, Dale Road South
                            Darley Dale, Matlock
                            Derbyshire, DE4 2EU
                            United Kingdom
                            +44 1629 736251