Oracle Graphics Question

From: <estempin_at_sctcorp.com>
Date: 1997/06/16

I've Got an Oracle graphics problem that I was hoping someone in this group may have come across. My problem is that I've incorporated an Oracle graphics display in our application that is dynamically populated through a default select statement, but the graphical representation of the underlying data is not in line with the raw figures. This occurs in 2 respects. First, we've encountered the problem with (hypothetically) : Spike "A" being 5, but appearing as smaller on the chart, as Spike "B", which is 2. Secondly, we've also had the problem with the default legend not accurately mirroring the data (ie. chart display includes figures measuring 2000, but the legend only goes to 1000)? Has anyone encountered similar problems with Oracle Graphics, and the default legends and displays that are generated? Seems pretty quarky to me. Thanks in advance for any insight.

Ed Stempinski