Re: Forms 4.5 Package Variables

From: Bo Stern <bo_stern_at_iname.com>
Date: 1997/06/11

Steve Johnson wrote:

> Does anyone know how to indirectly set form package variables.
> I've tried default_value and copy. Copy only works with Globals
> and Items. Default_value doesn't work either.

I can't be done. However, why not infact use globals for whatever purpose you want this functionality for. COPY() and NAME_IN() works nicely with these.

Cheers,
Bo

MSc. Bo Stern                         Office: Phone +45 44 80 84 12
Systems Engineer/Technical Analyst            Fax   +45 44 80 80 91
Oracle Denmark A/S                            Email bo_stern_at_iname.com
***************** http://home5.inet.tele.dk/bo_stern *****************
      The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and
          do not necessarily represent those of my employer.