Re: Form 4.5 and GPFs

From: David Frost <frostd_at_logica.com>
Date: 1997/06/09

Selvamani wrote:

> Stacy Joannes wrote:
> >
> > Do any of your users have constant GPF problems when running forms
 4.5
> > under Windows? I just can't seem to solve the problem. The biggest

> > error is the forms error "F45run with DE15WIN.dll"
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Stacy
>
> Hi Stacy,
>
> I don't know which version of Developer 2000 are you using. D2000
> V1.3
> is quite stable under Windows 95. The earlier versions of D2000 are
> unstable. It depends upon the size of the program and the memory you
> are using.

Stacy

I had the same error during my previous job running Forms 4.5 (the 16-bit version NOT the Win95/NT version) under Windows 95. The problem was finally fixed (after many calls to Oracle) by obtaining a new version of the file F45RUN.DLL from Oracle. Email me at frostd_at_logica.com if you want this file - I may be able to get it for you.

Cheers
David Frost Received on Mon Jun 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message