OWS 2.1 - cant make a new DCD work??

From: Michael Rothwell <michael_rothwell_at_non-hp-usa-om46.om.hp.com>
Date: 1997/05/28

I am just starting with OWS 2.1 for NT. I can browse the database as admin on the admin port and the OWA_DBA dcd. I created a new dcd and pointed it to the OWA cartridge. This new dcd does not work at all when I use any database user other than WWW_DBA and when using WWW_DBA as my database user, I can navigate through the browse package all the way down to where it lists the columns in the table. When I hit the EXECUTE QUERY button, I get an error: Request Failed. When I look at my error log this is the message:

Wed May 28 11:24:51 1997
OWS-05101: Agent : execution failed due to Oracle error 6550

ORA-06550: line 1, column 77:
PLS-00306: wrong number or types of arguments in call to 'TABLE_BROWSE_C'
ORA-06550: line 1, column 77:
PL/SQL: Statement ignored

  OWA SERVICE: PSO_DCD
  PROCEDURE: browse.table_browse_c

This agent is set up just like the OWA_DBA agent as far as I can tell, except for the OWA_DBA agent is running on the admin port.

Any ideas???

Thanks.

Michael. Received on Wed May 28 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message