Code Generator???

From: Scott H. <hender_at_mail.globalserve.net>
Date: 1997/05/27

[Quoted] I have a data set I am currently working on that consists of 16000+ records and 276 fields. I am using a data mining tool to view the data. I have built a model that I am quite pleased with. My problem is this;

The data mining tool I am using is a wonderful tool, however, it has one major defficiency, the rules it generates are useless to my current needs. The program creates rules such as If <var_name> = 1 Then DV = 83%.

I have in excess of 700 rules such as this. I could manually translate the code to SQL or C but I'm sure there must be a better approach. I need a program that will read a text file and generate the code required to process the file.

Question #1:

Where could I get my hands on a code generator/translator.

Question #2:

What database product has broken the 255 column limit.

I thank you all in advance.

Scott Henderson
Toronto, Canada Received on Tue May 27 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message