Re: forms3.0 and ORacle 7.3

From: Mike Rife <rife_at_moffitt.usf.edu>
Date: 1997/05/21

In article <5lr6fs$l8$1_at_nnrp1.crl.com>, ctorlins_at_crl.crl.com says...

> Hello out there. I am wondering if anyone has any migration issues they
>may want to share any information? Will forms3.0 even run on 7.3.2.3?
>Will it be difficult to run existing apps ? Any special pre-cautions?
>I am looking for any input on this matter, as we are about to embark on
 this
>uncharted territory...many thanks in advance.
>
>-chris

It is important to indicate which platform you will be running Forms 3.0.  I know that MS-DOS Forms 3.0 uses SQL*Net verion 1 only and Oracle 7.3 only supports Sql*Net version 2. So it is important to indicate the Forms platform.

FYI. Received on Wed May 21 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message