Re: Pro*C newbie needs help linking

From: John Strange <jstrange_at_imtn.dsccc.com>
Date: 1997/05/21

Have you tried the proc.mk make file in the pro*c demo directory. Look under the $ORACLE_HOME directory for the pro*c directory.

Chuck Hamilton (chuckh_at_dvol.com) wrote:
: I have a really simple test pro*c program that I'd like to compile and
: link. The precompiler runs fine against it but when I try to compile
: and link, I get an error that says...

: /usr/ccs/bin/ld: Unsatisfied symbols:
: sqlcxt (code)

: The platform is hpux 10.20, Oracle 7.3.2, Pro*C 2.2.2.0

: Can someone tell me what the command line I need to compile and link
: would be.

: Thanks in advance.
: --
: Chuck Hamilton
: chuckh_at_dvol.com

: If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.

--
This posting represents the personal opinions of the author. It is not the
official opinion or policy of the author's employer. Warranty expired when you