OPO RunTime Window State

From: TurkBear <jvgreco_at_primenet.com>
Date: 1997/05/20

I am trying ( without success ) to get the Application and Form windows in my app to be in MAXIMIZE state on opening... In Des2000 I could use a trigger to do this, but with OPO I need to use the SetWindowMode(WINDOWMODE_MAXIMIZE, 0) method and I must be placing it in the wrong place ( the Application property sheet OnLoad and/or the form property OnLoad [tried both and each] ) == when I run the app from PODES it 'comes up' maximized but when generated as an executable in does not.

Any Ideas ?
Thanks,

John Greco Received on Tue May 20 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message