Re: Natural

From: Michael Carmack <mcarmack_at_freenet.columbus.oh.us>
Date: 1997/05/16

Gustavo S. Tamaki (deasi_at_ibm.net) wrote: : Anyone is using Natural with ORACLE for MVS ???

Software AG consultants are on site here now building a system for us using Natural Lightstorm against a VMS Oracle 7 database. Without going into explicit detail, I will simply say that I am wholly unimpressed and will fight tooth and nail to make sure we do not use this tool for any future development.

[Quoted] "Villains, I say to you now:       |   Mike Carmack
 KNOCK OFF ALL THAT EVIL!"         |   Vulcan Dragon -==(UDIC)==-
    S P O O N !!!!    - The Tick   |   mcarmack_at_freenet.columbus.oh.us