Another SQL*Loader Question

From: Mark Webb <mwebb_at_cix.compulink.co.uk>
Date: 1997/05/16

Hi everybody,

I've got a bunch of addresses to load with SQL*Loader, but each line of address is on a separate line of a newline terminated file. Each address block occupies exactly 9 lines, although each line of the block is not terminated in any way and is variable in length. Is there any way to persuade SQL*Loader to insert each of the 9 unterminated variable length lines into each of 9 columns? It feels like it should be possible, but I can't work out how. Many thanks in advance.

Mark Webb.
Perot Systems (Europe) Ltd. Received on Fri May 16 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message