Re: Optimizing performance

From: Fernando Pereira <n_at_nowhere.com>
Date: 1997/05/15

The main purpose of our tool TunaSQL is just to optimize Queries. You can go for a tour at our web site.

Warning: our present demo version will only work with the SCOTT tables, but we will change it soon.

--
Fernando (morgan_at_cardume.com)
CardumeSoftware

Sheilah Scheurich <scheuric_at_sprynet.com> wrote in article
<3370e626.19022449_at_news.interserv.com>...