HELP!! I need help with ontrack prog

From: Per Vers <spam_at_spam.net>
Date: 1997/05/14

I have by mistake format my harddrive!
  I used the Ontrackprog Disk Manager before I formate it. And I had split it into three parts. The two first is forever lost in space BUT the third is still there! I have run some disk check prog and it indicate that I had 504Mb and another partition that I don't have access to because of my old BIOS. I have trye it on a pentium after that but it cant find the partition cause it cant handle the DM...Now I have 504Mb and the rest of the drive havn't I got access to. If I run DM again then it will format the whole drive and I loose all files I had on the last partition.

   Is there any one that have the know-how to help me I will be forever greatful to him or her.
If you have any solution to my problem, mail to me uskaboda_at_hotmail.com

        Regards from Micke Received on Wed May 14 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message