DES 2K - CUSTOM LOGIN PAGE.

From: CDJ <djjr_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/05/05

We have a requirement to create a Web Server Application with a Custom Login
page(doesn't use webserver authentication). The username and password is
stored in a table. We also have to ensure that the user always goes through
the login page before accessing the other pages in the application. Was thinking about passing around a hidden field from the login page to all of
the other pages in the application. If this hidden field is blank in any of
the pages in the application then automatically navigate to the login page
because the user didn't go through the login page. Anyone out there done
anything like this? Any suggestions?

TIA,
djjr_at_ix.netcom.com Received on Mon May 05 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message