Re: HOW TO INSTALL ORACLE POWER OBJECTS ON WIN 95????

From: Bob Hoskin <rhoskin_at_heartlnd.com>
Date: 1997/05/02

Jack,

Both OPO v1 and v2 install and run just fine under Win95, although v1 was unsupported on that platform.
Which version are you using, and what problem are you having? Also...
If you're working with shrinkwrapped product (as opposed to an old trial), installation instructions are printed in the *Getting Started* manual, and I believe Oracle will take support calls on installations.

-hope this helps

Bob Hoskin

--

|_ Robert Hoskin __ Heartland Software Corp __ http://www.heartlnd.com/ __
|~ Co-Author of "Mastering Oracle Power Objects" ~  O'Reilly & Assoc.
|_ OPO v2 Video Training info:  http://www.heartlnd.com/page5.htm _______

Srinivas <mansap_at_ix.netcom.com> wrote in article
<01bc569e$275da000$66e2b8cd_at_#mansap>...

> Hi, Can some kind soul tell me how to install OPO on Win 95.
<snip>