Reports 2.5 Question

From: Chad Edwards <cedwards_at_infinet.com>
Date: 1997/04/25

I am writing a sectioned report. It's divided into 3 sections to be exact and must all fit on one 8.5 X 11 sheet of paper.

I designed the lower section first, and all worked fine. However, when I added the top section it kept shoving the lower section off the page. The way it is set up is that there is a heading followed by a series of lines. (Kind of like saying list every item of clothing along with the price that a store has) If this "store" only has one item, all is well. It is when it has multiple items that I have problems with it pushing the lower third of my report off the page.

I know that just sounded a bit confusing, but any ideas as to what I'm missing?

Thanks

http://www.infinet.com/~cedwards

Home of:

Columbus Ohio APBA League

NEW! Official home of RMBL! http://www.infinet.com/~cedwards/rmbl.html
We are now full! E-mail dferry_at_flash.net to be put on the waiting list.
Owner/GM/Manager of the Columbus Capitals