Re: Calling SQL*LOADER guri's!!!!

From: David Scott <dlscott_at_mindspring.com>
Date: 1997/04/19

[Quoted] In article <33432BDD.7D6D_at_dial.pipex.com>, david Low <davelow_at_dial.pipex.com> wrote:

> One of the fields which is being spooled to a file has a lot of carriage
> returns in it and when SQL*LOADER reads from the file it thinks each
 carriage return is the start of a new
[Quoted] > line. This leads to the LOADER failing , is there any easy way round
 this problem.

[Quoted] You may want to try pre-processing the data file to remove the extraneous returns, especially if another character delimits the records. Your methodology for this will vary according to platform.

David Scott                        ...how can I keep from singing?
                bumper snicker: My other guitar is a Martin (D16H)
email: dlscott_at_mindspring.com