Oracle Pricing

From: Karen Feigenbaum <caisisco_at_clark.net>
Date: 1997/04/15

I am looking into purchasing from Oracle, and I was trying to get an idea on what sorts of prices I can expect. Does Oracle price the server, per client, per concurrent device, or any combination of the above? What kinds of maintenance fees will be needed, and on what basis (e.g. per year, starting after 1 year). What about Installation fees and licensing fees? Is licensing done on a per client basis, or can I purchase a blanket licensing agreement? What about the cost to refresh, and how about volume discounts? If you have any information on pricing throughout the product's life-cycle, I would greatly apprectiate it. Please e-mail directly at caisisco_at_clark.net, and indicate 'to: Karen Feigenbaum' in the subject header. Again, answers to any of the above questions would be greatly appreciated.

Karen Feigenbaum
Pricing Analyst
CAI/SISCo Received on Tue Apr 15 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message