Re: Forms and API Calls?

From: QuadTwin <quadtwin_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/04/08

TJLuers <tluers_at_one.net> wrote in article <01bc2a9e$dea0a2c0$d5c170ce_at_tluers>...
> I want to have the ability to have a print dialogue box like the ones
 used
> by MS products. Specifically, when a Forms 4.5 user presses a PRINT
 button,
> I want them to have the ability to select printers and other printer
> options (page set....). Is this possible within forms? if so how?

The 32-bit version of Dev/2000 1.3.2 has a set of Windows95/NT PLL's containing a number of useful packages interfacing to windows API. One of the packages provides an interface to the printer dialog box.

Al Lawson
Interactive Group, Inc.
www.interactive-group.com
lawsona_at_interactive-group.com Received on Tue Apr 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message