Re: storing images thru forms

From: A.T. Ng <ng_at_flcgut.po.my>
Date: 1997/03/27

try read the help on read_image_file or write_image_file in form designer 2000.
What you need to :
0. create a block with the base table which you want the image to store

  1. create a image item in form
  2. call read_image_file to read the jpeg/gif file to put to this image item
  3. commit; Frank Huijbreghs <frankhu_at_worldaccess.nl> wrote:

>KWIATKOWSKI LARRY wrote:
>
>> I want to store a jpeg or gif file in the oracle database. we are
>> running 7.3. does anyone have an example of a form that loads and
>> retreives this file type. thanks in advance
>
>I've got the same question.
>Please let me know if you've got the answer.
>
>Greetings from The Netherlands
>F. Huijbreghs
>frankhu_at_worldaccess.nl

-Nat- Received on Thu Mar 27 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message