Procedurebuilder Limits

From: <apotter_at_letterkenn-emh1.army.mil>
Date: 1997/03/26

[Quoted] I'm running ProcedureBuilder on NT 4.0 (not my choice) and am running into a "known limitation." Apparently the editor used code provided by Microsoft and is limited to sources files of 64KB or smaller.

Is there any way to configure ProcedureBuilder to use an external (non-braindead) editor?

Thanks in advance...