Re: Minimum USABLE hardware config for Developer/2000

From: Daniel Poweleit <powi_at_hgnet.de>
Date: 1997/03/26

Hallo!

I am developing with the DEVELOPER 2000 1.3 on a Pentium 60 MHZ System with 48 MB RAM.
I wish to have a little faster system, because running applications out of the F45-Designer for testing and/or
debugging is not that fast. developing, compiling ang generating is fast enough.

aloha

powi

Brand and Karina Hilton <bkhilton_at_netcom.com> schrieb im Beitrag <bkhiltonE7LzGt.KEt_at_netcom.com>...