Re: Reporting tools

From: Jacqui Caren <Jacqui.Caren_at_ig.co.uk>
Date: 1997/03/20

posted and mailed to kris10_at_denver.net

In article <MPG.d8f69d350136a1b989685_at_news.denver.net>, Dennis Blum <kris10_at_denver.net> wrote:
>Does anyone have any advice on an end-user reporting tool to be used
>against a variety of databases. We have a complicated heirarchal
>structure which uses integer dates(unix format). Also, we need to use
>ODBC. Any 3-tier solutions or advice would be great.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>Dennis Blum
>
>--
>db Designs
>Dennis Blum, Senior Consultant
>kris10_at_denver.net
>303-697-5079
>5336 Cherokee Road
>Indian Hills, CO 80454-0276

Contact john.bornholt_at_isluk.co.uk and ask about CorVu.

We did a bit of research for a customer regarding various end-user reporting tools and this was the choice that we/they made.

Of course, your needs may be different, but getting the info does not cost that much.

Jacqui

--
Jacqui Caren, Software Systems, Paul Ingram Group Ltd. J.Caren_at_ig.co.uk
AD: Need flexible, high quality reporting? - www.perl.co.uk/ig/dp.html