Re: Developer 2000 , Release 2.0

From: Walter Zimmer <wzimmer_at_atair.rz.uni-ulm.de>
Date: 1997/03/13

Mike Openshaw (openshaw_at_airmail.net) wrote:
: Developer/2000 Version 2.0 Beta 2 is now in the hands of us ODTUG
: members. It is a MUST HAVE upgrade and the Beta seems pretty stable.
I can't wait for it !

Is it then the case that it's able to handle colors (when colormap is editable) correctly ? They never fixed this in 1.3 although it's there since 1.2.

I need colors in my forms and since colors have been around for some time, even oracle should be able to ship a product able to handle them.

Anyone tried using editable colormap with the layout editor in 2.0 ???

Thanks, Walter

walter.zimmer_at_rz.uni-ulm.de
Forms 4.5 developer Received on Thu Mar 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message