Re: PL/SQL problem

From: Chrysalis <cellis_at_iol.ie>
Date: 1997/03/11

The error is in giving variables for your formal arguments instead of data types.
Thus,

        FUNCTION Sici2(AN_in IN AN_Type) RETURN Sici2_Type should be

	FUNCTION Sici2(AN_in IN mfs.article.AN%TYPE)
		RETURN number; 	-- or whatever

(Using mfs.article.sici2%TYPE for the RETURN argument does not give an error during compilation, but I am not sure whether this might result in execution errors, since the RETURN argument is not supposed to be sized.)

Hope this helps.

Chrysalis.