Developer 2000 - Can design/development work take place on the VAX?

From: Jeff Kovalesky <kovalesk_at_voicenet.com>
Date: 1997/03/07

Has anyone out there installed Dev 2000 on a VAX. I'm in the process of upgrading a Forms 3.0 entry system to Forms 4.5 (staying with character mode). In talking to a couple of consulting firms, they say I must design/create my screens in a windows environment (Windows 3.1 or NT 3.5.1) and then port them to the VAX.

Please share any experience or problems you had with such a setup. Thank you. Received on Fri Mar 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message