Re: Froms 4.5 column security

From: Sunil Godithi <sunil_at_ameya.com>
Date: 1997/03/04

select text from (User or )all_views where view_name = 'YOUR_VIEW_NAME' this should give you the source for the view. But even if you get it, Can you write a database Trigger on SYS Objects? I am not sure about that one as I never mess with SYS Objects. ;-)

Sunil

--
"If you want what you've never had,
 you must be willing to do what you've never done."