No SQL*Net DECNet adaptor for Win95?

From: Michael Carmack <mcarmack_at_freenet.columbus.oh.us>
Date: 1997/03/03

I'm trying to get SQL*Net working over our DECNet network from our new Win95 clients. The problem is, there doesn't appear to be a DECNet adaptor for Win95. There's one for just about everything else (NT, Win 3.x, even DOS) but nothing for Win95. What's the deal? Are there any plans to produce a Win95 DECNet adaptor? Moving our entire installed base to TCP/IP is simply not an option, we *really* need a DECNet adaptor.

[Quoted] "Villains, I say to you now:       |   Mike Carmack
 KNOCK OFF ALL THAT EVIL!"         |   Vulcan Dragon -==(UDIC)==-
    S P O O N !!!!    - The Tick   |   mcarmack_at_freenet.columbus.oh.us