Re: dev2k 1.2 to dev 1.3.2 32-bit

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.csufresno.edu>
Date: 1997/03/03

In article <01bc25c3$534ae940$f53fe184_at_aecl.crl.aecl.ca>, Rob Riopelle <riopeller_at_aecl.ca> wrote:
>I am upgrading forms from dev2k 1.2 16-bit to dev2k 1.3.2 32-bit and in the
>new 32 bit forms all the boilerplate and field sizes are misaligned on the
>forms. Has anyone else had this problem. I understood all I had to do to
>change to 32-bit was regenerate the forms. These forms had originally been
>converted from forms 3.0 to forms 4.5 in dev2k 1.2.

You are probably trying to convert the forms on a different computer using a different monitor display resolution. For example, your forms were developed on a monitor using 800x600, small fonts, and your new pc is running at 1024x768 large fonts. Doing a switch like this will usually cause the forms layout to get screwed up.

Try setting your new computer display to match the old one, and see how the forms look.

Regards,
Steve Cosner Received on Mon Mar 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message