Re: PowerBuilder 5.0 & VB 4.0 LAB EVALUATION for $295 (http://www.strategicfocus.com)

From: John M. Miano <Amiano_at_worldnet.att.netZ>
Date: 1997/02/28

In article <33174FA3.6EA_at_strategicfocus.com>, jprakash_at_strategicfocus.com wrote:
>This posting is just to inform you guys that we have a special promotion
>underway till March 31st, 1997. We are giving away two C/S tool
>evaluation reports --- PowerBuilder 5.0 and Visual Basic 4.0 for the
>low, low price of only $295 per report. This represents a savings of
>70% over our regular price of $995 per evaluation. For your
>convenience, we now take VISA and MasterCard and you can order the
>reports on-line.

VB - Slow, inflexible, unsuited for professional development. PB - All the above but slower.

All you need to know...and free too.

John

Yes my child, but if the computer industry were driven by the "best" technology Bill Gates would be washing car windows outside the Lincoln Tunnel. Received on Fri Feb 28 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message