Advise needed please

From: Jane Jackman <jjackman_at_zetnet.co.uk>
Date: 1997/02/21

I am in a pickle and need advise. I have to write a system that need to have a 2d graphical interface, ie a floor plan with objects placed on it that reference back to objects in a oracle or other mainstream DB. The graphics stuff must run under windows, I am sort of looking at c/c++, visual basic & delphi. I badly need someone to bounce ideas with. I can see that spending some time now could mean the difference between success & failure!

I need the graphic objects to be rotatable as well as drag & drop. I want multiple layers too if possible.

Please email me for a chat if you have any ideas that might help.

Thanks in advance,

Jane

--
Everythings under control Gromit. -Wallace

JJackman_at_ZetNet.co.uk
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/jane/