SQL*NET 2.1 /OPEN TRANSPORT problems

From: Chas Swift <charless_at_umich.edu>
Date: 1997/02/19

We are starting to upgrade to MAC OS 7.6 which uses Open Transport 1.1.1 or later (TCP/IP driver). We have found that SQL*NET 2.1 has problems with OT 1.1.1 or later on PowerMac. We are using Oracle Forms 4.0.X and Anadyne GQL 3.3.3. Both of these are having problems connecting using the above combination of SQL*NET and Open Transport. We have been unable to get information about this from Oracle.

Anybody having similar problems or know the status of this problem?

Thanks,
Charles.

--

Charles Swift Departmental Database Systems University of Michigan Ann Arbor, Michigan charless_at_umich.edu