Executing a server executable from Forms 4.5

From: (wrong string) é Luis Pérez García <jlpg_at_geocities.com>
Date: 1997/02/18

Hi Everyone.

Is there an easy way to call an executable which resides on the server from a Forms 4.5 Client Program.

I need to call sqlload which resides on the server.

I know that ancient versions of PL/SQL 1.X allow you to use the HOST command but now is disabled, it doesn't exists.

If possible I don't wanna to require Pro*C, neither to buy the Personal Oracle 7 utilities.

Thank you in advance.

Please if possible reply me also by e-mail.

e-mail: jlpg_at_geocities.com

Jose Luis Perez Garcia || jlpg_at_geocities.com ||

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/4148/
   ____  __    ____   ___   | Enginyer Tecnic
  (_  _)(  )  (  _ \ / __)  |   en informatica