Re: DBMS_PIPE not working

From: george <wgweis_at_ucdavis.edu>
Date: 1997/02/18

How are you using it?
These procedures are frequently overloaded, however, if the compiler cannot find a match for the particular parameters you pass in, you can get a message like this. Another possibility: Is the body of the package compiled? If the specifications were compiled but not the body then this could be a problem

Regards,

George