Re: PL/SQL Insert Into

From: Janice Powell <powell_at_clemson.edu>
Date: 1997/02/17

I'm not quite sure where the values you're inserting into EMP are coming from. If from another table, have you tried .... Insert into table EMP select * from table2.

If you're just wanting to produce a file w/ the INSERT INTO text, you may want to try dynamic sql. I'm not sure how many columns your table contains, but it may work.

If you're not familiar with dynamic sql and want some examples, let me know and I can send you some.

--JP
Janice Powell
Clemson University

In article <33039D2E.3F27_at_postoffice.worldnet.att.net>, stranoj.dulcian_at_postoffice.worldnet.att.net says...