Forms45 - matrix canvas???

From: <karen_at_tag.com>
Date: 1997/02/13

Hello -

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have a need to create a matrix view in forms45. I do not know the best way to accomplish this. I have tried using multiple blocks, but have not been able to get the proper response. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! My design is the following:
I want to show labresults over multiple visits that occur on multiple days. My table consists of LABCODE, VISIT_DATE, VISIT_RESULT, UNIT I want to display this in a matrix diagram for example:

      LABCODE        VISIT_DATE(1)   VISTIT_DATE(2)  VISIT_DATE(3)....
      labcode (1)      result for      result for     result for
                        that day         that day       that day
      labcode (2)      resukt for      result for      result for
                         that day       that day        that day

.
.
.

I can get the labcodes going down by using a mutli record block displaying vertically and I can get the visit_dates using another multi-record block going horizontally. I however, do not know how to display the results. There also will be a variable number of visit dates.

Any help please let me know!!!

THANKS!!!!!!