$$$ Looking for DB Programmers $$$

From: LdS <ldesegur_at_911entertainment.com>
Date: 1997/02/08

Hello,

We are a music based entertainment company (rock, techno, heavy...) looking to establish a Web presence. We are located in the San Francisco Bay Area.

  • If you are an experienced Java programmer (or C++ moving to Java) and interested about on-line interactive game development, we want to hear from you now.
  • We are looking for experienced database programmers with a good knowledge of Oracle RDBMS and Distributed Objects Technology.
  • We are also looking for talented 2D and 3D graphic artists and designers with creative ideas.

We offer a good environment and good money. Full time positions available.

send your resume at ldesegur_at_911entertainment.com Received on Sat Feb 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message