Re: Reports Segmentation Fault

From: Oracle-Owner <oracle_at_odin.fli.sh.bosch.de>
Date: 1997/02/03

Jill Blanchar wrote:

> When I run both r25desm and r25runm the programs begin to run
> but as soon as its brings up the Previewer screen, POOF!
> The windows blow away and I get a segmentation fault (core dumped).
>
> If I choose to send the reports to the printer, the window blows
> away but it does print.

Jill,

try to switch the entries in the environment variable $LD_LIBRARY_PATH. I could avoid the segementation fault on entering the previewer, when I set LD_LIBRARY_PATH to

/usr/dt/lib:/u01/oracle/product/7.2.3/lib

instead of

/u01/oracle/product/7.2.3/lib:/usr/dt/lib

Something to do with the shared MOTIF Libraries, I guess. I still get a segmentation fault on exiting Reports, though.

Hope that helps.

Michael Received on Mon Feb 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message