Re: Where can I find Pro*C?

From: Joel R. Kallman <jkallman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1997/02/03

I *believe* that Pro*C does not come bundled with Personal Oracle 7.3 (or 7.2, for that matter). I believe that that the Pro*C pre-compiler is sold as a part of Programmer/2000.

I did check on Personal Oracle 7.3, and it *does* come bundled with Oracle Objects for OLE. I know that's not what you're inquiring about, but certainly may be something you want to consider.

On Mon, 03 Feb 1997 19:39:05 GMT, prior_at_InternetMCI.com (Donald M. Prior, Jr.) wrote:

>Is it true that Pro*C does NOT come with Personal Oracle 7.2? If so,
>with which products/platforms does Oracle ship Pro*C? Can I purchase
>or download it separately? Also, does Pro*C enable me to develop
>Windows 95 or NT (32-bit) apps/DLLs?

Thanks!

Joel

Joel R. Kallman          Enabling the Information Age through
Oracle Government                Network Computing!
Bethesda, MD                  http://govt.us.oracle.com
jkallman_at_us.oracle.com          http://www.oracle.com

The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation. Received on Mon Feb 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message