Re: Graphical Oracle Tools for RS/6000 - AIX 4.

From: Mark McNulty <mmcnul_at_jpmorgan.com>
Date: 1997/02/03

In article 41C6_at_bsg.bel.alcatel.be, Hugo Van Beirendonck <beirendh_at_bsg.bel.alcatel.be> () writes:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm looking for a list of existing tools for reporting
> Oracle data in both textual and graphical way.
> The tool should support bar graphs, pie charts, ...
>
> Applixware is a good candidate but I would like to know
> if there are other tools available.
>
> Thanks !

JAM and Prolifics from Prolifics runs on AIX, and I'm pretty sure it supports bar graphs, pie charts, etc on AIX (I know it does on Solaris, Windows, Windows NT, etc).

Good luck,
Mark McNulty
mmcnul_at_quadris.com

Note- these views are my own and not those of JP Morgan or JYACC. Received on Mon Feb 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message