Re: Bought Des/Dev/2K: What docs??

From: Frances Edelstein <rbs_at_nyic.com>
Date: 1997/01/30

We publish tutorials on Oracle topics. Currently we have two available: Learning Oracle Forms 4.5 and Learning Oracle Reports 2.5. These are being used by Oracle developers, universities, and private training companies worldwide. For more information including a sample chapter from each book, please visit our website http://www.rbsbooks.com.

Frances Edelstein
Relational Business Systems
rbs_at_nyic.com
212 956-3670

article <In Pine.SOL.3.91.970116224410.29594A- 100000_at_helium.gas.uug.arizona.edu>, misioror_at_gas.uug.arizona.edu says...