Re: $$$$ Cal it A Scam but it makes $$$ Fast try it!!!!!

From: Keld Sorensen <KeldS_at_uic.edu>
Date: 1997/01/22

Here is the message I usually send to the offender as well as the postmaster of the offender (identify the "message ID field" then send the e-mail message to postmaster_at_whatever the ID field had) I also forward the message to the postmaster_at_message-ID so they can see for themselves, plus I figure a lot of message will make the postmaster pissed and likely close the offenders account.

You have posted an illegal pyramid scheme and/or chain letter on the usenet.

Your post has been forwarded to:

        Bureau of Consumer Protection (bbroder_at_ftc.gov)
        Fraud Dept. of IRS (1040fraud_at_irs.gov)
        National Fraud Information Center (nfic_at_internetmci.com)

These agencies are interested in unreported taxable income and fraud in general. In your posting you claimed large incomes - this will be of interest to the IRS - you can look forward to an audit!!!

Your postmaster has also been notified of your illegal actions - you can probably look forward to having your account closed. Received on Wed Jan 22 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message