Forms

From: Pat Doran <pdoran_at_lucent.com>
Date: 1997/01/17

[Quoted] I am newish to Oracle forms and have a question that I have been unable to solve. I have created many forms the that have several blocks from different tables, when the users update any block (that is not the MASTER block of the form) and press the save button (the default one forms creates) Forms comes back with the following error:

FRM-40405
No Changes to apply

But the updates to the blocks (and tables they represent) do occur!!!! How can get rid of this error message?? I assume I am getting the message because the button refer to the the master block, right?

Thanks......

--
Patrick J. Doran
Applications Engineer

NOTE: AS A RESULT OF THE AT&T / LUCENT SPLIT, OUR E-MAIL SYSTEM IS IN A STATE OF FLUX. IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN A TIMELY MANNER TO YOUR E-MAIL, PLEASE EITHER: 1) RESEND WITH YOUR E-MAILER REQUESTING AN AUTO-ACKNOWLEDGEMENT 2) CALL OR FAX ME AT THE DIRECT NUMBERS ABOVE