Re: FORMS45_PATH in Win95 Registry

From: Mark Freudenberg <freud_at_gate.net>
Date: 1997/01/17

John,

[Quoted] That is what the Forms45_path is for. There is a limit as to the number of characters you can have in your path. That limit is 256. If you have more than 256 chars in the path, the registry truncates the entry and everything past 256 is ignored. If you run out of room create and use the key, ORACLE_PATH. All three tools (forms, reports, and graphics) walk down this path after their respective paths.

Good luck.

Mark Freudenberg