Re: PL/SQL Debugging

From: Marc Melancon <mmelanco_at_sfi-software.com>
Date: 1997/01/15

You can also use SQL-Programmer for Oracle, it have a dbms_output enabling facility that work really easy. You can test the procedures, packages, functions without changing them on your server and a lot more...

Go look ! http://www.sfi-software.com

Nedee & Co <nedee_at_club.innet.be> wrote in article <5b532n$156$1_at_news.be.innet.net>...