Re: please help me

From: TBW1234688 <tbw1234688_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/01/14

        Hello my name is Travis Wheatley and I work for an executive search firm. I am currently recruiting for one of the fastest growing companies in the country. This company is searching for people with Oracle experience at all levels. This is one of those company that is growing so fast, typically doubling in size once a quarter, that has a demand for people that are aggressive, professional, full of energy, and able to grow as fast as they are. These positions are located all over the country If you would have an interest in this position or know of someone who would please give me a call. 630-953-1800 or fax me at 630-953-2029 please put to the attention of Travis. Thank you for your attention and time, hope to hear from you soon. Also for any refereal I may get from you I pay 1000.00 dollars if I place that person. Please help me with these positions.

Sincerely,

Travis Wheatley
travis_at_xnet.com Received on Tue Jan 14 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message