Re: OPO sub-form in a repeater

From: Webmestre Orisoft <Webmestre_at_orisoft.com>
Date: 1997/01/10

Hi,

[Quoted] are you sure that you've setted the pop-up Datasource property correctly? Also, make sure that the mapping is right (name,id).

Repeaters are very special controls. There are some restrictions and limitations with them. Maybe you're doing something wrong and OPO isn't smart enough to see it.